Saturday, December 13, 2008

Secret Santa Craft Show





Well, the Secret Santa Craft Sale has come and gone! I'd say it was fairly successful considering it was my first Craft Sale ever! I only made $29.50 BUT...I didn't take high dollar items nor did I take a ton of things to sell. I figured since it was a Secret Santa Shop for kids to buy Christmas presents for their loved ones I'd try to keep things fun and cheap!

Besides, it was just a lot of fun hanging out with my friends for a few hours!

Here are a few photos of the items I made to sell...The Snowman Soup was priced at $2.00 each. I sold 10 out of 12. Lip balm holders were $1.00 each. Only sold 3 of 13. Ceramic Tile Coasters/Trivets were $1.00...didn't sell a single one of those! I was shocked...I thought for sure those would sell like hotcakes! Reindeer Food was seventy-five cents. Cheap, but only sold 3 packages. Square Teacher Post-It note holders were seventy-five cents, I sold out of those. BUT...I only made four. The rectangular Post-It note holders didn't sell at all. Oh well, it was a learning experience! I have tons of ideas for next year's sale and I can't wait!

Thanks for looking and for being so patient with me during my "Idle Blog Days"! I will definitely try to do much better in the new year!

3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

What a lovely selection of beautiful gifts you made! Congratulations! I think you're right - it's a learning curve and you get to know what people do and don't like. I did my first one a few weeks ago and sold a lot more of some things and hardly nothing of other things - live and learn I guess! I love your reindeer stamp! K x

Kathryn said...

WOW -- all of your cards/projects are fabulous -- I think you did a great job at the craft fair!!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Take care
Kathryn

bumblebee creations said...

WOW!! I wish I lived near you-what gorgeous items- and I am as shocked as you-love those tiles!!