Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Eve Party Invitations


This year, Mack and I decided to have a get together with a few of our friends on Christmas Eve to celebrate the holiday season! I actually can't wait! I love having friends over and what better time than the holidays? Of course, we'll still have our traditional Christmas Day get together complete with appetizers, a huge meal and TONS of desserts! A full day of food and friends what could be better than that? Unfortunately, neither of us really have family here so we try to make the best of the holidays by inviting our friends over to celebrate with us...I wouldn't have it any other way...UNLESS our FAMILIES could join the festivities too!

Anyways, here's the invitations I made for our Christmas Eve Celebration. Simple but I think they turned out nice! I'll be putting them in the mail tomorrow so some of you should be watching your mailboxes!

10 comments:

Carmen O. said...

I think this invitation is sooo pretty! Simple but elegant. Great job.

Lin said...

Oh I love it!! Great card!! TFS!!
Also please go to http://sbs26.yuku.com/
to join the SBS #26 group forum.
Thanks!~Lin

Vickie said...

I was just thinking what Carmen commented. Simple but elegant.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, what classy cards!

In answer to your question, I teach Years 7-11, which over here in the UK= 11-16 year olds :)

We have a day and a half left at school and then are off until January 5th, cannot wait for a break!

~T~ said...

Very Nice. I also wanted to let you know I changed my blog to http://tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com It used to be Patch work pjs.
God bless and Merry Christmas.

Carolyn Bounds said...

A simply stunning invitation!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!

Also, I left you a little something on my blog.

Hugs!
Carolyn

Alexandria said...

I love this invitation! The colors and layout are great! It is just so elegant. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Leslie said...

Cill, ok, since you are up and around now, I am hoping to see some new creations on here!! I know you haven't posted lately, but you and your site always inspire me, so I wanted to let you know I have left you an award on my site. You more than deserve it.
Hugs, Leslie

ikki said...

Hi Priscilla, have left something for you on my blog. hugs ikki