Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Charmed, I'm sure!"



This week's Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is called, "Charmed, I'm sure!" The requirements were that you had to inc
lude at least one charm on your project. This was a tough one for me! I had NO clue what in the world to do with a charm or how to include it onto my card. I'm not completely satisfied with the final result and am really contemplating on tearing the card apart and starting over. Who knows what I'll end up doing but for now...here it is!

13 comments:

Liza said...

Great card Priscilla! I love the SN stamp and your choice of colours.

Liza x

Donna said...

lovely card Priscilla, love the combo of pink and gray, goes nicely together and of course it's a gorgeous stamp.
hugs
Donna

Joey said...

Love this Priscilla, the colours are gorgeous, and I just love the hidden element. Joey.x

Carly said...

So cute! Love the colors and the image is wonderful.

Paula said...

Love the color choices...such an adorable image!

Anonymous said...

Hi Priscilla~ Can you believe we are on week 4 all ready? Every time I see this stamp I smile. She is too cute! I luv what you have done with this challenge.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful Priscilla, so love this SN image and your colour choice is fab.

Joanne x

Janneke said...

Great card, lovely colors, and cute charm!

Janneke X

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Cute card Priscilla! Love the image and your did so great coloring it!

Lynne in NI said...

Gasp!... you mustn't rip this up - its gorgeous!

Debs said...

Aw dont tear it up I love it especially the colour scheme so different and great colouring.
Hugs Debs

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Diana said...

Please do NOT tear up this card. It is fantabulous! I saved it to my "don't forget to CASE" this card file!